<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8956855675667407852?origin\x3dhttp://milkyute.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HOMEABOUTMISC


Thursday, February 7, 2013
곰세마리



곰세마리가 한집에있어
There are three bears in the house

아빠곰 엄마곰 애기곰
Father Bear, Mother Bear, Baby Bear

아빠곰은 뚱뚱해
Father Bear is fat

엄마곰은 날씬해
Mother Bear is slim

애기곰은 너무귀여워
Baby Bear is very cute

으쓱, 으쓱 잘한다
Well done!



I don't know if there are some errors in the translation, because I translated the song by myself lol. Just a random children song that I really like ^^;












(★)

milkyute


리사입니다♬


(♬)

Resah

aku
menunggu
dengan
sabar

diatas
sini
melayang-
layang

tergoyang
angin





(시계)