Friday, February 1, 2013
fark
..
At first, somebody used my cutlery without my permission.
Then, you used my pan, did not even care to clean it after you used it, not even asked my permission. I do not know why, but the pan became everybody's pan. Oh yeah I'm being that kind to permit that. Or I did not even had the chance to permit lol.
Then, you used my favourite-ikea-saucepan for many times, again you did not care to clean, and did not even ask my permission.
Then, you used my small bowl to put somebody's rice, left them for weeks, then you throw BOTH the spoiled rice and MY PRECIOUS (gollum) BOWL. That bowl... I asked my uncle to bring it when he visited Singapore to work, and I even had to go to the airport, just to fetch the bowl.
Finally, you threw away my oil in my saucepan that I could use one or two times more.
I just have enough.
Do you really want to watch the world burn?
Oh, forget to mention my missing hangers.
And the super dirty kitchen, bathroom, and the living room.
And your smoking habit.
God knows how much I want to leave this place.
Sorry for the rants.
And fuck my English.
fark fark fark~ ^^

